Click here for information about septic systems in Washington County.
Click here for information about septic systems in Dakota County.
We do have the following brochures available:
- Understanding Your Septic System, by the Minnesota Extension Service
- Taking Care of Your Septic System, by the Minnesota Extension Service
- Avoiding the Big Freeze, by Roger E. Machmeier, Ph.D.
- Freezing Problem with Onsite Sewage Treatment Systems, by the Minnesota Extension Service
- Septic Systems and Floods Fact Sheet, by Washington County Department of Public Health and Environment
Please e-mail us with your address or call to receive them at no charge.
Click here for a resource on how to prepare your septic system for a flood.
- Note: Don't forget to pump the system after flooding because there can be dirt, sand, etc. in the tank that can clog the drainfield.